Aulos Recorder Tenor 511B Symphony
The Aulos collection of Tenor recorders are made of highly resilient ABS plastic and feature sleek design cues and small to medium spaced finger holes – making them suitable for a wide range of players.
Sitting an octave below Descant (Soprano) recorders (c' - d''' register), Tenor recorders offer a rich tone and are commonly used for solo playing and contemporary ensemble works.
Tenor recorders use the most common fingering system - Baroque (English) fingering - unless otherwise noted.
Aulos Tenor 511B Symphony - Key Features
- Tone: Refined and deep tone suitable for middle and low registers. Using different breath pressures, various expressions can be realized.
- Design: Three-piece. Curved windway - concave bell at the foot-joint. Patented AULOS “cavity wall” design. c/c# double key.
- Colour: Dark Brown and Ivory
- Suitable for: Wide range of players. Solo playing and contemporary ensemble works.
- Register: c’ – d’’’
- Fingering: Baroque (English)
- Material: ABS resin
- Accessories: Leatherette bag, fingering chart, cleaning rod, thumb rest and joint grease.
- Length: 64.4cm
|Instrument Type||Recorder Tenor|