Yamaha YSS-475II Soprano Saxophone Outfit - Gold Lacquer
A perfect introduction to the soprano sax.
The YSS475 soprano sax sets a benchmark for intermediate horns. Easy blowing and with exceptionally strong intonation this sax is extremely good value and is a perfect sax for student, intermediates or professional players wanting a doubling horn on a budget.
The YSS475 soprano is a superbly reliable ‘workhorse’ instrument, suitable for everyone from students through to many professional “pit band” players. The fact it has proved so popular on the professional circuit is testimony to the fact that these horns play extremely well as well as having the reliability that Yamaha are famed for. The sax has very strong intonation/tuning as well as proving unusually freeblowing when compared with the majority of equivalent instruments.
Tone wise the 475 falls in line with the majority of Yamaha saxes playing medium to bright and with quite a lively & quick response. All in all an instrument which functions extremely well right across the board. Highly recommended
• Material: Yellow brass
• Finish: Gold lacquer
• Key Touches: Polyester
• Neck: One piece saxophone
• Engraving: Yamaha insignia only
• Case: Yamaha hard case w/ backpack straps
• Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C
• Made in: Japan
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a Year
• Recommended for: Extremely versatile- should acquit itself well in most contexts