Alesis SRP100 Studio Reference Headphones
The Alesis SRP100 Studio Reference Headphones are specially designed for studio requirements and offer quality features that can rival products of a much higher price range, making them excellent value for money! The SPR100 are ideal for mixing and monitoring applications and feature 40mm transducers that provide authentic audio reproduction across the entire range of hearing.
Tuned for clarity and dynamics, the SRP100 headphones feature 40mm transducers that provide authentic audio reproduction across the entire range of hearing. With its non-fatiguing sound, the SRP100's reproduce complex layers of audio with ease ideal for mixing and critical listening for long periods of time.
The SRP100 headphones feature sealed earcups that provide aggressive isolation from the ambient environment, letting the listener hear subtle nuances with ease. Overstuffed ear pads prevent loud headphones mixes from leaking into adjacent microphones while providing long term comfort for marathon recording sessions. An adjustable headband delivers customised no-slip fit when tracking wandering guitarists and aggressive drummers.
- Rich, detailed acoustics for studio monitoring, editing or general playback
- Closed-back, isolating ear cups prevent sound from leaking in or out
- Around-the-ear pads provide outstanding comfort for extended recording sessions
- Optimized for use with audio interfaces, mixers, computers and mobile devices
- Adjustable, flexible headband for secure use during tracking sessions
- Rugged, lightweight design withstands the rigors of daily use
- 3.5mm (⅛-inch) stereo mini-plug
- 6.3mm (¼-inch) adapter included
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 30,000 Hz
- Cable length: 2 meters (6 feet)
- Impedance: 32 Ohms