Martin 000RS1 Elecro Acoustic Folk Guitar - Mahogany
The Martin 000RS1 Elecro Acoustic Folk Guitar - In making the 000RS1 Audiortium Acoustic-Electric, Martin guitar set out to build a solid-bodied instrument with all the sound and projection of their more expensive guitars. The 000RS1 was also designed for the working and touring guitarists looking for an instrument with a balanced tone and projection. The top, back and sides are crafted of solid sapele and braced for resonance and projection. This guitar has a comfortable, low oval neck, built from multilaminate Stratabond for extra rigidity and durability. The belly bridge and fingerboard is made of forest-friendly Richlite, a material that has a similar look and feel to ebony. This 000RS1 comes equipped with the Fishman Sonitone sound reinforcement system, featuring rotary controls for volume and tone. The Sonitone is a great-sounding, easy-to-use system that is perfect for stage and studio application. A hardshell case is included to make this an absolutely amazing value.The Martin 000RS1 Elecro Acoustic Folk Guitar ,
* Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
* Body Size: 000-14 Fret
* Top: Solid Sapele
* Rosette: Single Ring
* Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
* Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
* Back Material: Solid Sapele
* Back Purfling: None
* Side Material: Solid Sapele
* Endpiece: Black Boltaron
* Endpiece Inlay: None
* Binding: None
* Top Inlay Style: None
* Side Inlay: None
* Back Inlay: None
* Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
* Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
* Nut Material: White Corian
* Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
* Headplate: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL
* Heelcap: None
* Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
* Scale Length: 25.4''
* # of Frets Clear: 14
* # of Frets Total: 20
* Fingerboard Width at nut: 1-11/16''
* Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
* Fingerboard Position Inlays: 1/8'' Dots - White ABS
* Fingerboard Binding: None
* Finish Back & Sides: Satin
* Finish Top: Satin
* Finish Neck: None
* Bridge Material: Black Richlite
* Bridge Style: Belly
* Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
* Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
* Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
* Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Guage (MSP7100), sold separately
* Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Dots
* Pickguard: Black
* Interior Label: Paper