Shure BLX24UK/PG58-K3E Handheld Wireless Microphone System
So how do I get set up?
It's simple. Plug the mic output (found on the back of the receiver) into a channel on your mixing desk. Just like a normal wired mic.
Press the group button on the receiver to perform a Quickscan. This searches your environment to locate the clearest frequency for your performance.
Finally, 'pair' the transmitter to the receiver by using the transmitter's group and channel buttons. The 'ready' LED on the receiver will light up. And it's as easy as that! You can now perform with wireless freedom.
PG58 Microphone Transmitter
Inspired by the legendary SM58, the BLX2/PG58 offers class leading sound and reliability, combined with elegant wireless technology. You’ll be able to faithfully perform up to 100 meters (300 feet) away from the receiver, with a generous 14 hours of continuous run time.
When you’re moving around the stage, the PG58 focuses on you. The tight cardioid polar pattern rejects the noise, greatly reducing feedback issues from nearby stage monitors. It’s tuned to help your voice cut through the mix thanks to a gentle midrange presence boost, and those distracting 'pop' noises are tamed by the steel mesh filter. There's even a built-in shock mount to eliminate handling noise
As you'd expect from a Shure mic, it feels sturdy and well made. Despite housing impressive technology, it remains lightweight. And the safely recessed on/off switch stays out the way during performance. Everything is in place, so you can perform at your best.
With a Shure BLX24UK System, you get wireless freedom with total peace of mind. The receiver’s ‘ready’ LED will tell you when your system is set up and secure. You don’t need to worry about signal dropouts.
If the channel starts clipping, an LED switches from green to red, letting you know if you should activate the transmitter's -10dB gain control. There is even an LED monitor to tell you when the batteries are running low on the transmitter. Everything is clear and simple, for effortless setup straight out the box.
Legendary Shure durability
Boasting the tour-tough construction Shure are revered for.
The BLX24UK/PG58-K3E has been rigorously tested to make sure it can handle any environment. All Shure wireless systems are subject to heat, cold, humidity and the ‘Shure drop test’. They are built to survive the demands of life on the road. They're ready for every performance.
Included In The Box
- 1 x BLX2/PG58 Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter
- 1 x Shure BLX4 Analogue Single Channel Receiver
- 1 x Microphone Clip
- 1 x Thread Adapter
- 1 x Power Supply
- 2 x AA battery
BLX2/PG58 Transmitter Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter
- 14-hour run time and a 100 meter range from one pair of AA batteries
- PG58 capsule achieves the same iconic sound as wired microphone
- Integrated shock mount and pop filter for clear and clean sound
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted background noise
- Rugged and robust design for rigorous live performances
- Quick and easy frequency adjustment
- Lock function for on / off switch
- Adjustable -10dB gain control
- Power & battery status LED
- User friendly and intuitive design – no complicated setup options
- One touch QuickScan finds the best open frequency for rock solid signal strength
- Internal microprocessor-controlled antenna keeps the unit discrete and compact
- Compatible with up to 12 other systems
- Two colour LED for monitoring signal level
- XLR & 1/4" audio outputs
- Set Type: Vocal
- Amount Of Handhelds: 1
- Number Of Compatible Systems Per Frequency Band: 12
- Transmission: Analog
- Power Supply: External
- Receiver Displays: LEDs
- Receiver Type: Single
- Housings: Molded ABS
- Scan Features: Quick Scan
- Rack Hardware: Optional URT2
- Image Rejection: 50 dB, Typical
- RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm, For 12dB SINAD, Typical
- Weight: 241 g
Dimensions (HxWxD): 40 x 188 x 103 mm
- Form Factor: Handheld
- Batteries: AA (included)
- Battery Life: 14 hours
- Battery Status: Multi-Color LED
- Operating Range (Up To): 100 metre
- Transmitter Housings: Molded ABS
- Weight: 340 g
- Dimensions: 224 x 53 x 53 mm