Tama Iron Cobra Jr. Double Pedal w/ Case
Cobra Jr." was developed with the same design concept as the Iron Cobra in absolutely affordable price in performance. In 2010, the Iron Cobra Jr. was reborn. The new flat surface of footboard offers easy control for slide technique. The renewal designed Power Glide cam shape realizes lighter and smoother footwork. And if you set our "Cobra Coil (CC900S)" on the stabilizing plate, you can get a quicker and smoother beater return.
- New Power Glide Cam: The size of Cobra Jr.'s cam is a little bit larger than Iron Cobra Power Glide cam to make a feeling much faster and lighter.
- Para-Clamp: As with Iron Cobra pedals, the head section of the hoop clamp rotates with the angle of the bass drum hoop so your HP200 stays flat on the floor.
- Carrying Case: Cobra Jr. drum pedals comes standard with a hardshell carrying case to protect your pedal.
- Improved Bearing Hinge: The improved bearing hinge eliminates a side-to-side motion and provides superior durability.
- Spring Tight (US PAT.NO.5365824): Twisting springs severely reduce pedal smoothness. Spring Tight, a clever half-moon shaped spring tension rod, keeps the spring from twisting so there's never any loss of power transmission.