The ABRSM Songbook, Book 5: Vocal
The five-volume ABRSM Songbook series offers singers and their teachers an unrivalled choice of core repertoire that will provide the bedrock for many years of rewarding vocal study.
This series features:
- Over 1000 art songs, drawn from Grades 1-5 of the Associated Board's Singing syllabus.
- A massive range of repertoire from the Medieval to modern musicals - many in practical new editions.
- Irresistible new arrangements by Carol Barratt of eighteen classic songs.
- A rich collection of sixty authentic unaccompanied traditional songs, sourced from around the world.
- English singing translations for every non-English-language song - many newly-commissioned.
- Useful notes on the songs containing background information and performance suggestions.
- CDs of Piano accompaniment to all the art songs, performed by Simon Lepper, as well as recordings of the text to every song, performed by native speakers.