Tanglewood TWBU Union Series Ukulele Banjo
The TWBU Union Series Ukulele Banjo produces a clear tone and projection far beyond your expectations, thanks to the maple resonator. The TWBU is a lot softer than other ukulele banjos due to the combination of tonewoods, including a maple neck and a techwood fingerboard.
Techwood is a composite material made up of poplar and maple, offering the constructional and aesthetic appeal of rosewood. Additionally, the techwood fingerboard adds an incredibly balanced soundscape with an excellent and durable performance.
Maple Neck Creates Bright Characteristics
Maple is a dense and hard tonewood that produces bright, twangy tones. A maple neck adds tightness and cut to any stringed instrument, with a dash of sizzle in the high end and firmness in the low end. The mids tend to be more snappy and punchy when the strings are hit hard, whilst delivering excellent clarity with light or medium pick work.
- Classic resonator design offers powerful acoustic projection and a traditional appearance
- Maple top and maple body delivers excellent acoustic projection and a warm, punchy tone
- Techwood fingerboard produces a warm tone with a natural feel
- Light Tobacco Sunburst gloss provides eye-catching looks
Body & Bridge
- Series: Resonators
- Body Shape: Closed Back Resonator
- Back/ Side Wood: Maple
- Bridge: Techwood
- Top Material: Maple
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Scale Length: 392 mm
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard: Techwood
- Fretboard Inlay: 6 White Inlays